Vegetable noodles is a very popular Indo Chinese dish. This can be a perfect dish as a snack or a main course. It is so easy to prepare and also tastes good. You can even use whole wheat noodles to make it even healthier. You can eliminate Chiilii sauce to make it in to Vegetable Hakka Noodles.
• 1 tbsp oil
• Sliced Onion
• Chopped Garlic
• Sliced Carrot
• Chopped green Pepper
• Finely chopped Cabbage
• 1 Egg
• Black Pepper
• Salt to taste
• Boiled Noodles
• 1 tbsp Tomato sauce
• 1 tsp Soya sauce
• 1 tsp Chili sauce
• Chopped Spring Onion
• Heat a pan on medium heat. Add oil.
• When oil is enough hot, add onion, garlic. Mix well. Cook for a
• Add sliced carrot. Stir well.
• Add green pepper. Mix well. Cook for another minute.
• Add cabbage. Stir well. Cook for a minute.
• In a corner of the pan, break an egg. Sprinkle black pepper
powder and salt. Mix well and cook till the egg is done.
• Mix the veggies and egg well. Add black pepper. Stir well.
Cook for 1-2 minutes.
• Add boiled noodles, tomato sauce, soya sauce, chilli sauce,
salt to taste.
• Mix the noodles with the veggies well. Add slices spring onion.
• Cook for a minute and serve hot.
For more such videos –
Cheesy Lemon Rice Casserole –
Creamy Vegetable Casrole Recipe – Easy Casserole Recipe – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGJZkBGl93s
Microwave Omelette Sandwich – Quick & Easy Breakfast Recipe – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlcbWEN1MgY
Carrot Halwa (Gajar Ka Halwa – Indian Sweet)