Learn how to make Tomato Poha an easy to make breakfast recipe at by Anushruti.
Poha is one of the staple breakfast dish and Anushruti has made it more easier to cook with few ingredients and fewer steps. So watch and Learn how to make Tomato Poha only on Rajshri Food.
– 3 tbsp of Oil
– 3/4th tsp of mustard seeds
– 3-4 chopped green chillies
– few curry leaves
– ½ tsp of yellow Asafoetida
– ½ tsp of turmeric powder
– 3 chopped tomatoes
– 4 cups or 340 gms of poha/ flattened rice
– 1 ½ tsp of salt
– 1 tsp of sugar
– juice of half a lime
– In a pan heat some oil
– Once the oil is hot add mustard seeds
– When the mustard seeds start crackling start adding green chillies, curry leaves, yellow asafoetida, turmeric powder and chopped tomatoes
– Cook tomatoes for couple of minutes.
– Rinse the poha properly and add to the mixture
– Add salt, sugar and juice of half a lime and cover the lid and the tomato poha is ready to be served.
Host: Anushruti RK ( http://www.divinetaste.com )
Director: Suchandra Basu
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya,Pratik Gumre
Editing: Kishor Rai
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share this video on Facebook – https://goo.gl/iLyluU
Tweet about it – https://goo.gl/m6OQfa
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – https://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood