Learn how to make Masala Paratha in quick and easy steps with chef Seema only on Swaad Anusaar.
Paratha serves as one of the most healthy and tummy filling breakfast in Indian homes. So chef Seema decided to show us two varieties of Parathas. So watch and learn how to make masala paratha and achaar paratha only on Swaad Anusaar
– Wheat Flour
– Garam Masala
– Jeera Powder/cumin powder
– Red Mirchi Powder
– Coriander powder
– ajwain/carom seeds
– kasoori methi
– Wheat Flour
– kasoori meethi
– achar masala
– Make a round ball out of the wheat flour.
– Make a flat roti and on the top of it apply some ghee, butter, garam masala, jeera powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, ajwain, kasoori meethi, coriander and spread it all over the paratha and roll it.
– Flatten it again and put it on the hot pan and apply some ghee on paratha.
Masala Paratha is ready to be served
– Make a round ball out of the wheat flour
– Make a flat roti and on the top of it apply some ghee, kasoori meethi, coriander, ajwain, achar masala. And spread it properly
– Flatten it again and put it on the hot pan apply some ghee on paratha.
Achar Paratha is ready to be served
Host : Seema Gadh
Director: Tushar Tawde
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Kataria
Editing: Suchit Dandgaval
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeWBcDP75zrzuIh4cKDW6iw?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/swaadanusaar
Follow us on twitter – https://twitter.com/SwaadAnusaar
Like us on Facebook – www.facebook.com/swaadanusaarrecipes