With so many great-tasting, gluten-free products on the market these days, packing a gluten-free lunch is easier than ever.
**Subscribe to One Hungry Mama: http://www.youtube.com/onehungrymama**
The main challenge to packing a delicious GF lunch is working around the bread since GF bread has a ways to go. These three ideas think beyond the sandwich, but are just as filling.
For more school lunch ideas and inspiration, be sure to check out my full series of school lunch videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjYbXb-huounAK6Rx5sHsbsWvmwjkKl6k
To make these Gluten-Free School Lunches, you’ll need:
Gluten-Free Sandwich Kabobs
* Leftover meat, like grilled chicken
* Your favorite lunchbox vegetables
Pretzels & Roll Up’s
* Your favorite gluten-free pretzels (check out my site for mine)
* Your favorite gluten-free deli meat
* Your favorite sandwich cheese
* Your favorite sandwich fillings (meat and cheese work best)
* Lettuce leaves (I like using Bibb lettuce)
Get the full details on making these this awesome school lunch at One Hungry Mama:
Like this video? Post a comment below, and thanks for watching One Hungry Mama!
For more quick tips & family-friendly recipes, visit http://onehungrymama.com
Like OHM on Facebook: