Enter for a chance to win a Sony HDTV with 3D bundle for dad in time for Father’s Day on our Howdini GadgetGuru Facebook page! Visit http://on.fb.me/l5Wkj3, click on the Sweepstakes tab and follow the directions to enter. Good Luck!!!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
Family Night Ideas – Family Fun Night Dinner Recipes
It’s harder than ever to get the family to the dinner table these days, but did you know that studies show kids whose families eat dinner together develop stronger communications and social skills, and do better in school?
Tracy Metro for the Kraft Kitchens shares recipes and ideas to make Friday night family night, the one night of the week when everyone looks forward to dinner together.
Inside-Out Bacon Cheeseburgers
1 lb. ground beef
3 Tbsp. KRAFT Ranch Dressing, divided
4 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked, crumbled
2 KRAFT Singles, cut into quarters
4 hamburger buns, lightly toasted
4 lettuce leaves
8 slices tomato
1. HEAT grill to medium heat.
2. MIX meat and 2 Tbsp. dressing; shape into 8 thin patties. Combine remaining dressing and bacon. Spoon onto centers of 4 patties; top with Singles quarters and remaining patties. Pinch edges together to seal.
3. GRILL 7 to 9 min. on each side or until burgers are done (160°F).
4. FILL buns with lettuce, burgers and tomatoes.
– Enjoy this summer favorite with a skewer of grilled vegetables.
– Substitute 1/3 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar or Monterey Jack Cheese for the Singles.
Storing Ground Beef
– Store ground beef in the coldest part of the refrigerator for up to 2 days. (The refrigerator temperature should be no higher than 40°F.) For longer storage, wrap the meat tightly in foil or freezer-weight plastic wrap and store in the freezer. When thawing, place the meat on the bottom shelf of the refrigerator to prevent any drippings from cross-contaminating other foods.
CHIPS AHOY! Wiches
3 cups vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
24 CHIPS AHOY! Cookies
3/4 cup sprinkles
1. SPREAD 1/4 cup ice cream onto flat side of each of 12 cookies. Cover with remaining cookies to make 12 sandwiches.
2. ROLL edges in sprinkles.
3. FREEZE 1 to 2 hours or until firm.
– Sweets can be part of a balanced diet but remember to keep tabs on portions.
– Prepare using your favorite flavor of ice cream, sherbet or frozen yogurt. In addition, roll edges in chopped PLANTERS Nuts, colored sprinkles, chocolate chips or toasted BAKER’S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut instead of the sprinkles.
– These cool treats are perfect for making ahead of time. Simply prepare as directed, wrap in plastic wrap and store in freezer for up to 1 month.