Egg – 2 nos
Onion chopped – 1 tbsp
Corriander chopped – 2 TBSP
Cheese slice – 2 nos
Salt – TO TASTE
Crushed Black pepper – 1 tsp
Oil – 1 tbsp
1. In a bowl break both eggs, add onion, chillies, corriander & seasoning, keep whisking.
2. In a hot pan add oil & butter add eggs half n half to make 2 omelette in the same pan.
3. Cook both the sides crispy.
4. Put cheese slice on one of the omelette and over lap another omelette on top.
5. Cut Omelette pancakes into traingles and serve with ketchup.
Note:- Add green chillies if required.
Visit my website : www.harpalssokhi.com
Follow us on youtube :https://www.youtube.com/user/chefharp…
Follow us on facebook :https://www.facebook.com/chefharpalso…
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/harpalsokhi
Follow us on linkdin: https://in.linkedin.com/in/harpalsso