Learn how to make Chicken Stuffed Omelette, a simple and easy snack recipe at home with Chef Varun Inamdar only on Get Curried.
What comes first, the chicken or the egg? Who cares! They taste great together in this big, flavor-packed omelet. Try this recipe and do let us know your feedback through your comments.
For the stuffing
1 tbsp oil
1/2 cup onions, sliced
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1 green chilly chopped
1 tbsp chilly powder
1 cup chicken breast boneless, juliennes
1 medium tomato sliced
1 medium capsicum sliced
1/2 tsp coriander powder
2 tbsp fresh coriander leaves
1 tsp lemon juice
3 whole eggs
Salt as required
1 tbsp Oil
Mixed lettuce/ rucola / kale leaves
– Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds, onion, capsicum and give it a toss.
– To this add green chillies, tomatoes and mix well.
– Add coriander powder, ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, chat masala powder and salt.
– Mix them well and allow the dry spices to cook nicely.
– Add chicken and mix them well. Let chicken cook completely.
– Add coriander leaves and fresh lime juice. Give it a mix.
– The chicken mixture is ready.
– Break eggs in a bowl, add salt and red chilli powder and whisk it.
– Heat oil in a pan and pour the egg batter.
– Place chicken mixture in the center and cover it from one side.
– Flip it over once.
– Delicious and tasty Chicken Stuffed Omelette is ready!
Share this video on Facebook – https://goo.gl/V2zJgE
Tweet about it – https://goo.gl/DGRW4V
Host : Varun Inamdar
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Pratik Gamre
Editing: Ravi Varma
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://www.youtube.com/user/getcurrie…