Subscribe to Weelicious: http://bit.ly/_Weelicious5
Get the Weelicious cookbooks for 300 recipes like this! http://weeliciousbook.com/
How did you like this video? Post a comment below and thanks for watching Weelicious!
Cheesy Pizza Hot Dogs written recipe
1 pound whole wheat pizza dough, at room temperature
6 beef, turkey, or vegetarian hot dogs
3 pieces string cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 450F
2. Divide the dough into 6 equal sized pieces.
3. Roll each piece of dough into a long, thin rope about 4 times the length of the hot dog.
4. Slice each piece of string cheese in half lengthwise. Slice each hot dog in half lengthwise, but make sure to not cut all the way through. Place 1 piece of cheese in between each sliced hot dog.
5. Starting at one end of the hot dog, wind the pizza dough around the hot dog from one end to the other.
6. Place the wrapped hot dogs on a greased baking sheet and bake for 15-18 minutes, until the dough is golden brown.
Like us on Facebook:
Follow on Twitter:
Tweets by weelicious
Check out our Website:
And check out the Channel!
Video by Mike Ervin
Music by Bethany Weber