Please take a moment to like and subscribe
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
Anda rice is delicious by itself and nutritious. It does not require any side dish. Anda rice can be a good option to finish your leftover rice. It can be one dish meal or a quick snack.
• 2 tbsp Oil
• 1 cup chopped Onion
• 3/4 cup chopped Tomato
• 1 tsp chopped green Chili
• 1 1/2 tsp Coriander powder
• 1 tsp Garam masala
• 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
• 1 tsp Red chilli powder
• 1 tbsp Water
• 3 Eggs
• Salt to taste
• 2 cups boiled Rice
• Chopped Coriander
• Heat up oil in a pan on medium heat.
• Add onion. Cook until onion gets light golden color.
• Add tomato. Mix well. Cook for 5 minutes.
• Add green chili, coriander powder, garam masala turmeric
powder and red chili powder. Mix well and cook for a minute.
• Add water. Cook for another minute.
• Break eggs in the pan. Add salt to taste. Mix well and cook
until the eggs are cooked.
• Add boiled rice and stir well. Add chopped coriander. Cook for
another 2-3 minutes.
• Garnish with coriander and serve hot.
Thanks a lot for watching YUMMY!!!
Awesome videos every week!! Stay tuned!!!
✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
For more such videos:
Garlic Bread | No Bake Garlic Bread | How to make Garlic Bread on a Skillet
How to make Chocolate Cup | Eggless easy Chocolate Mousse in Chocolate Cup
2 Ingredient Egg less Chocolate Mousse | Nutella Mousse | Best Nutella Recipe
Microwave Omelette Sandwich – Quick & Easy Breakfast
Cheesy Lemon Rice Cassrole –
Creamy Vegetable Casrole Recipe – Easy Casserole Recipe – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGJZkBGl93s
Vegetable Noodles | Quick Noodles recipe perfect for lunch, brunch or dinner – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIMosNxkL_g